The Terms and Conditions of sale/ supply will be governed by and construed in accordance with Scottish law and any dispute relating to the supply of the goods or the terms and conditions of sale will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Scotland.
Muriel Colquhoun Equine Limited
- All goods are new and unused unless otherwise stated.
- Prices for products will be shown in the ShoeSecure Price List as published from time to time, and covering any promotional pricing. If requested, a pro forma invoice will be sent to you to confirm the total charges.
- Payment for all goods, carriage charges, card processing charges and any other relevant charges must be received by cleared funds prior to shipment. Orders can be paid for by either Credit or Debit card (via the RBS WorldPay service), by cheque or postal order.
- We aim to ship items on the next working day following receipt of cleared funds -Monday to Friday inclusive. Goods maybe shipped by a tracked delivery service. You will be responsible for ensuring that someone will be
available to sign for the goods on delivery. If the item is returned to us as undeliverable you will be responsible for the costs passed to us, and re-delivery will not be started until these charges are paid.
- Refunds will be made for the costs of goods which are not damaged and are in the original packaging if returned within 14 days of despatch. For these refunds carriage costs will be at the expense of the customer.
- In the unlikely event that goods are damaged through defective workmanship or materials, these should be returned immediately for inspection. Prior to sending goods back, please telephone ShoeSecure for a Returned Materials Authorisation (RMA) number and quote this on the return paperwork. Under no circumstances should damaged items be used, as you will be deemed to have accepted the goods in their damaged condition. In the event that inspection shows that the goods are faulty or damaged, then we will replace or refund the price to you at our discretion. We will also refund your return postage charges.
- Items may be sent by carriers where claims for loss will not be accepted or investigated by the carrier until 15 days after posting, so please be patient as we will be unable to launch any investigation until this time limit is reached.
- If any of your goods arrive damaged please notify us immediately and retain all packaging as this may be required for investigation by our carrier when a claim is made.
- All ShoeSecure products are supplied by Muriel Colquhoun Equine Limited, a company registered in Scotland under registration number SC 361744. Vat Reg. 975 4320 05
- ShoeSecure ® © Muriel Colquhoun Equine Ltd. GB Patent GB2463542; Patents are pending , Europe, Australia New Zealand and the USA.
- Our aim is to meet and exceed your requirements with the products that we supply and our service. In the event that we do not achieve this, please let us know by contacting me at:
Mobile: +44 (0) 7836 740557
Telephone UK: +44 (0)1475540687